1) Now these are the names of the children of _____, which came into _____; every man and his household came with _____.
2) And all the souls that came out of the loins of ______ were _______ souls: for Joseph was in _____ already.
3) And the children of ______ were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and _______, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.
4) Now there arose up a new king over ______, which knew not ______.
5) And he said unto his ______, Behold, the people of the children of ______ are more and _______ than we:
6) Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they _______, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any ____, they join also unto our _______, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.
7) But the more they ________ them, the more they multiplied and _____. And they were grieved because of the children of ______.
8) And they made their lives ______ with hard bondage, in morter, and in ______, and in all manner of service in the _____: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.
9) But the midwives feared ____, and did not as the king of _____ commanded them, but _____ the men children alive.
10) And _______ charged all his people, saying, Every ____ that is born ye shall cast into the ______, and every daughter ye shall save alive.