1) And that thou mayest tell in the _____ of thy ____, and of thy son's son, what things I have wrought in Egypt, and my _____ which I have done among them; that ye may know how that __ ___ the LORD.
2) And Moses and Aaron came in unto __________, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the _________, How long wilt thou refuse to _______ thyself before me? let my people go, that they may serve me.
3) And they shall cover the _____ of the _____, that one cannot be able to see the earth: and they shall ____ the residue of that which is escaped, which remaineth unto you from the hail, and shall eat every _____ which _______ for you out of the field:
4) And Pharaoh's servants said unto him, How long shall this ____ be a _____ unto us? let the men go, that they may _____ the LORD their God: knowest thou not yet that Egypt is __________?
5) And he said unto them, ____ the LORD be so with you, as __ will let you go, and your ______ ones: look to it; for _____ is before you.
6) And the LORD said unto _____, Stretch out thine hand over the land of Egypt for the ______, that they may come up upon the land of Egypt, and ____ every herb of the land, even all that the _____ hath left.
7) Then _________ called for ______ and Aaron in _______; and he said, I have _______ against the LORD your God, and against you.
8) And Moses stretched forth his _____ toward _______; and there was a ______ darkness in all the land of Egypt _____ days:
9) Our _______ also shall go with us; there shall not an _____ be left behind; for thereof must we take to serve the LORD our God; and we know not with what we must ______ the LORD, until we come thither.
10) And Pharaoh said unto ____, Get thee from ___, take heed to thyself, see my _____ no more; for in that day thou seest my face thou shalt _____.