1) And there went a ____ of the house of _____, and took to _____ a daughter of ____.
2) And when she could not longer hide him, ____ took for him an ____ of bulrushes, and daubed it with _____ and with _____, and put the child therein; and she ______ it in the flags by the _______ brink.
3) And the daughter of _______ came down to wash herself at the river; and her _______ walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ____ among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.
4) Then said his ______ to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a _____ of the ______ women, that she may nurse the ______ for thee?
5) And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this _____ away, and _____ it for me, and I will give thee thy ______. And the woman took the child, and nursed it.
6) And it came to pass in those days, when ______ was grown, that he went out unto his _______, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an _______ smiting an _______, one of his brethren.
7) And he said, Who made thee a ______ and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the ________? And ______ _______, and said, Surely this thing is known.
8) And when they came to ______ their ______, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day?
9) And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of _____ died: and the children of ______ sighed by reason of the _______, and they cried, and their _____ came up unto ____ by reason of the bondage.
10) And ____ heard their ______, and God remembered his ________ with ________, with _______, and with Jacob.