1) Now _____ kept the flock of ______ his father in law, the ______ of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the ________ of God, even to _____.
2) And _____ said, I will now turn aside, and see this great _____, why the ____ is not _____.
3) And when the _____ saw that he turned aside to ____, God called unto him out of the midst of the ____, and said, Moses, _____. And he said, _____ am I.
4) Moreover he said, ___ am the ____ of thy ______, the God of ______, the God of _____, and the God of _____. And _____ hid his face; for he was _____ to look upon God.
5) And I am come down to ______ them out of the hand of the _________, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the ___________, and the ________, and the ________, and the __________, and the ______, and the __________.
6) And Moses said unto God, ____ am I, that I should go unto _______, and that I should bring forth the children of _______ out of _______?
7) And Moses said unto God, _______, when I come unto the children of ______, and shall say unto them, The God of your _______ hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his _____? what shall I say unto them?
8) And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of ______, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the _________ hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, ______ days' journey into the __________, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God.
9) And I will give this ______ favour in the sight of the __________: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go _____:
10) But every _______ shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, ______ of ______, and jewels of _____, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your ____, and upon your _________; and ye shall spoil the ________.