1) And _____ answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The _____ hath not appeared unto thee.
2) And the _____ said unto _____, Put forth thine _____, and take it by the _____. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a ____ in his hand:
3) And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine _____ into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, ______, his hand was _______ as snow.
4) And it shall come to pass, if they will not ________ thee, neither hearken to the voice of the _____ sign, that they will believe the ______ of the ______ sign.
5) And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's ______? or who maketh the _____, or _____, or the _______, or the ______? have not I the LORD?
6) And the ______ of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not ______ the ______ thy brother? I know that he can ______ well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his ______.
7) And he shall be thy ___________ unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a ______, and thou shalt be to him instead of _____.
8) And Moses went and returned to ______ his father in law, and said unto him, Let me go, I pray thee, and return unto my brethren which are in ______, and see whether they be yet alive. And ______ said to _____, Go in peace.
9) And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into ______, see that thou do all those _______ before ________, which I have put in thine hand: but I will _______ his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
10) And ______ spake all the _____ which the LORD had _______ unto Moses, and did the _____ in the sight of the ______.