1) And afterward Moses and _______ went in, and told ________, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my
people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the __________.
2) And they said, The God of the _________ hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, ______ days' journey into
the desert, and ________ unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with ________, or with the sword.
3) And ________ said, _______, the people of the land now are many, and ye make them ____ from their
4) And the tale of the ______, which they did make heretofore, ye shall lay upon them; ye shall not _______
ought thereof: for they be idle; therefore they ____, saying, Let us go and ________ to our ____.
5) And the __________ of the people went out, and their ________, and they spake to the _______, saying,
Thus saith ________, I will not give you straw.
6) And the ____________ hasted them, saying, Fulfil your _____, your daily ______, as when there was straw.
7) There is no straw given unto thy ________, and they say to us, Make _____: and, behold, thy servants are ______; but the fault is in thine own ______.
8) And the ________ of the ________ of _______ did see that they were in evil case, after it was said, Ye shall not minish ought from your ______ of your daily task.
9) And they said unto them, The _____ look upon you, and _______; because ye have made our _______ to be abhorred in the eyes of ________, and in the eyes of his ________, to put a _______ in their hand to slay us.
10) For since I came to ___________ to speak in thy _____, he hath done _____ to this _______; neither hast thou delivered thy _________ at all.