1) Thou shalt _______ all that I ___________ thee: and ________ thy brother shall speak unto _________, that he send the children of ________ out of his land.
2) And the _________ shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch forth mine _____ upon ______, and bring out the ________ of _______ from among them.
3) And ______ was __________ years old, and Aaron __________ and ______ years old, when they spake unto ________.
4) When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto ______, Take thy ____, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a ________.
5) Then Pharaoh also called the _____ men and the _________: now the _________ of ______, they also did in like manner with their _____________.
6) And he ________ Pharaoh's ______, that he hearkened not unto them; as the _____ had said.
7) Thus saith the LORD, In this thou shalt know that I am the LORD: behold, I will _____ with the ____ that is in mine hand upon the ______ which are in the ______, and they shall be turned to ______.
8) And ______ and ______ did so, as the LORD commanded; and he ______ up the rod, and ______ the waters that were in the river, in the sight of ________, and in the sight of his _________; and all the waters that were in the ______ were turned to ______.
9) And the _________ of Egypt did so with their _____________: and ___________ heart was hardened, neither did he hearken unto them; as the LORD had said.
10) And ______ days were __________, after that the _____ had smitten the river.