1) And the ______ shall bring forth _____ abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine ______, and into thy __________, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy _______, and into thine ovens, and into thy _______________:
2) And the LORD spake unto ______, Say unto ______, Stretch forth thine hand with thy ____ over the _______, over the _______, and over the _____, and cause ______ to come up upon the land of ______.
3) And ______ stretched out his hand over the _______ of ______; and the ______ came up, and covered the land of Egypt.
4) Then ________ called for ______ and ______, and said, Intreat the LORD, that he may take away the ______ from ___, and from my _______; and I will let the people go, that they may do _______ unto the LORD.
5) And he said, To _______. And he said, Be it according to thy _____: that thou mayest know that there is _____ like unto the LORD our God.
6) And the _____ did according to the _____ of ______; and the _____ died out of the houses, out of the villages, and out of the fields.
7) Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send ______ of _____ upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy ______, and into thy ______: and the houses of the _________ shall be full of swarms of _____, and also the ground whereon they are.
8) And the LORD did so; and there came a ________ swarm of _____ into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants' houses, and into all the land of _____: the land was _________ by reason of the _____ of _____.
9) And _____ said, ______, I go out from thee, and I will intreat the _____ that the swarms of _____ may ______ from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people, to morrow: but let not _______ deal _________ any more in not letting the _______ go to sacrifice to the LORD.
10) And the LORD did according to the _____ of ______; and he removed the swarms of flies from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people; there ________ not ____.