1) Then the _____ said unto Moses, Go in unto _______, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the ________, Let my _______ go, that they may ______ ___.
2) Behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thy _______ which is in the ______, upon the ______, upon the asses, upon the _______, upon the _____, and upon the ______: there shall be a very _________ murrain.
3) And the LORD did that thing on the _______, and all the cattle of Egypt ______: but of the cattle of the ________ of _______ died not ____.
4) And it shall become small _____ in all the land of Egypt, and shall be a _____ breaking forth with ______ upon man, and upon ______, throughout all the land of Egypt.
5) For now I will _______ out my hand, that I may ______ thee and thy people with __________; and thou shalt be cut off from the ______.
6) And the _____ smote throughout all the land of Egypt all that was in the ______, both ____ and ______; and the hail smote every _____ of the field, and brake every _____ of the field.
7) And Moses said unto him, As soon as __ am gone out of the _____, I will spread abroad my hands unto the LORD; and the ________ shall ______, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the ______ is the LORD's.
8) And the _____ and the _______ was smitten: for the barley was in the ____, and the flax was _______.
9) And Moses went out of the city from _________, and spread abroad his hands unto the LORD: and the thunders and hail _______, and the ______ was not poured upon the earth.
10) And the ______ of Pharaoh was _________, neither would he let the children of Israel go; as the LORD had ________ by Moses.