1) In the beginning ___ created the _____ and the earth.
2) And God ____, Let there be light: and ____ was light.
3) And the ______ and the _______ were the _____ day.
4) And the ______ and the _______ were the _____ day.
5) And the _______ and the ______ were the _____ day.
6) And God _______ them, saying, Be fruitful, and _____, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl _____ in the earth.
7) And to every _____ of the earth, and to every ____ of the air, and to every thing that ______ upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was ___.
8) And ____ saw every thing that ___ had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the ____ day.
9) The name of the first is ____: that is it which compasseth the whole land of _____, where there is gold;
10) And the name of the second river is _____: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of ______.