1) And a river went out of ____ to water the ____; and from thence it was parted, and became into ____ heads.
2) And the ____ of that land is good: there is ______ and the ____ stone.
3) And the LORD God commanded the ____, saying, Of every ____ of the garden thou mayest _____ eat:
4) But of the ____ of the ____ of good and evil, thou shalt not ____ of it: for in the day that thou _____ thereof thou shalt surely die.
5) And out of the ground the ____ ____ formed every ____ of the field, and every ____ of the air; and ______ them unto _____ to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the ____ thereof.
6) And the LORD God caused a ____ sleep to fall upon ____ and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and _____ up the flesh instead thereof;
7) And Adam said, This is now ____ of my bones, and ___ of my flesh: ___ shall be called _____, because she was taken out of Man.
8) Therefore shall a man leave his ____ and his _____, and shall cleave unto his ____: and they shall be one flesh.
9) Now the ______ was more ____ than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not ___ of every ___ of the garden?
10) And the _____ said unto the serpent, ___ may eat of the ____ of the trees of the garden: