1) For ____ doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as ____, knowing ____ and ____.
2) And when the ____ saw that the tree was ____ for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be ____ to make one ____, she took of the fruit thereof, and did ____, and gave also unto her ____ with her; and he did eat.
3) And the ____ of them both were opened, and they knew that they were _____; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made ______ aprons.
4) And they heard the ______ of the ____ ____ walking in the garden in the ____ of the day: and Adam and his wife hid ______ from the _______ of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
5) And he said, I heard thy _____ in the garden, and I was ____, because I was _____; and I hid myself.
6) nd the LORD God said unto the _____, What is this that thou hast done? And the ______ said, The _______ beguiled me, and I did eat.
7) And I will put _____ between _____ and the _____, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall ______ thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
8) And unto ____ he said, Because thou hast __________ unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which __ commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt ___ eat of it: cursed is the ______ for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
9) And _____ called his wife's name ___; because she was the ______ of all living.
10) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the ______ of _____, to till the _____ from whence he was _____.
So he ____ out the man; and he _____ at the east of the garden of ____ ________, and a _______ sword which ______ every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Ref: Ge:3:23 / Ge:3:24