1) And she _____ bare his brother _____. And Abel was a ______ of sheep, but Cain was a _____ of the ground.
2) And Abel, he also brought of the ______ of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the _____ had respect unto ____ and to his offering:
3) If thou doest well, shalt thou not be ________? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his ______, and thou shalt _____ over him.
4) And ____ talked with ____ his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and ____ him.
5) And he said, What hast thou done? the _____ of thy brother's ____ crieth unto me from the ______.
6) ______, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a ______ and a ________ in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
7) And Cain ____ his ____; and she _________, and bare _____: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
8) And his brother's name was _____: he was the father of all such as handle the ____ and organ.
9) And ______) said unto his wives, _____ and ______, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
10) And ______ knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name ____: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of _____, whom _____ slew.