1) This is the book of the generations of ____. In the day that ____ created man, in the _______ of God made he him;
2) And Adam lived an hundred and ______ years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name ____:
3) And Seth lived after he begat ______ ______ hundred and ______ years, and begat sons and daughters:
4) And Enos lived after he begat _______ eight _______ and ______ years, and begat sons and daughters:
5) And ______ lived after he begat ___________ eight hundred and ____ years, and begat sons and daughters:
6) And all the days of Enoch were _____ hundred _____ and ____ years:
7) And ______ lived an hundred ______ and two years, and begat a son:
8) And he called his name _____, saying, This same shall _______ us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ______ which the LORD hath cursed.
9) And _______ lived after he begat Noah five hundred ______ and five years, and begat sons and daughters:
10) And _____ was five hundred years old: and _____ begat ____, ____, and ________.