1) That the sons of God saw the _______ of men that they were fair; and they
took them _____ of all which they chose.
2) And the _____ said, My spirit shall not always _____ with man, for that
he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an ______ and twenty years.
3) There were ____ in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the
____ of God came in unto the _______ of men, and they bare ______ to them,
the same became _____ men which were of old, men of renown.
4) And GOD saw that the _________ of man was great in the earth, and that
every _____ ____ of the thoughts of his _____ was only evil continually.
5) And the LORD said, I will ______ man whom I have created from the _____
of the earth; both man, and _____, and the ______ thing, and the fowls of
the air; for it ________ me that I have made them.
6) And God ______ upon the earth, and, behold, it was _____; for all ____
had corrupted his way upon the earth.
7) And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The _____ of the ark
shall be _____ hundred cubits, the breadth of it _____ cubits, and the
height of it ____ cubits.
8) But with thee will I establish my _________; and thou shalt come into the
____, thou, and thy sons, and thy _____, and thy sons' wives with thee.
9) Of _____ after their kind, and of ______ after their kind, of every
_______ thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto
thee, to keep them _____.
10) Thus did ______; according to all that God __________ him, so did he.