1) And the _____ said unto ____, Come thou and all thy house into the ____; for thee have I seen ______ before me in this _________.
2) Of _____ also of the air by _____, the male and the female; to keep seed ____ upon the face of all the earth.
3) And _____ did according unto all that the LORD __________ him.
4) Of _____ beasts, and of ______ that are not clean, and of _____, and of every thing that ______ upon the earth,
5) And it came to pass after _____ days, that the ______ of the _____ were upon the _____.
6) In the ____ hundredth year of _____ life, in the ______ month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the ________ of the great deep broken up, and the _______ of heaven were opened.
7) In the selfsame day entered _____, and ____, and ____, and Japheth, the sons of ____, and Noah's wife, and the _____ wives of his sons with them, into the ark;
8) ______ cubits upward did the ______ prevail; and the _______ were covered.
9) And all flesh ____ that moved upon the earth, both of ____, and of ______, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every ____:
10) And every living _________ was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both ___, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the _______; and they were ________ from the earth: and Noah only remained _____, and they that were with him in the ark.