1) And ____ remembered ____, and every living thing, and all the _____ that was with him in the ark: and God made a _____ to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
2) And the _______ returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the ________ and _____ days the waters were abated.
3) And the ark rested in the _______ month, on the _________ day of the month, upon the mountains of _____.
4) And it came to pass at the end of ______ days, that ____ opened the ______ of the ark which he had made:
5) Also he sent forth a ____ from him, to see if the _____ were abated from off the face of the ______;
6) But the dove found no rest for the sole of her ____, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the _____ were on the face of the whole _____: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto ____ into the ark.
7) And the dove came in to him in the ________; and, lo, in her mouth was an ____ leaf pluckt off: so ____ knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
8) And in the ______ month, on the ______ and ________ day of the month, was the earth dried.
9) Every ______, every _______ thing, and every _____, and whatsoever _______ upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.
10) And the LORD _______ a sweet ______; and the _____ said in his heart, I will not again _____ the ground any more for _____ sake; for the imagination of man's ______ is evil from his youth; neither will I again _____ any more every thing living, as I have done.