1) And God blessed _____ and his sons, and said unto them, Be ______, and multiply, and _______ the earth.
2) Every moving thing that _____ shall be _____ for you; even as the _____ herb have I given you all things.
3) And surely your _____ of your lives will I require; at the hand of every _____ will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's _____ will I require the life of man.
4) And you, be ye ______, and ______; bring forth _______ in the earth, and multiply therein.
5) And I, ______, I establish my _______ with you, and with your _____ after you
6) And I will ________ my ________ with you; neither shall all _____ be cut off any more by the _____ of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to _______ the earth.
7) And it shall come to pass, when I bring a ______ over the earth, that the ____ shall be ____ in the cloud:
8) And he said, _______ be the LORD God of _____; and ______ shall be his servant.
9) And _____ lived after the flood ______ hundred and _____ years.
10) And all the days of _____ were _____ hundred and _____ years: and he died.