1) And the LORD called unto Moses, and _____ unto him out of the __________ of the ____________, saying,
2) If his ________ be a burnt sacrifice of the _____, let him offer a _____ without ______: he shall offer it of his own voluntary _____ at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.
3) And he shall kill the ________ before the LORD: and the _______, ______ sons, shall bring the ______, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the ______ that is by the _____ of the tabernacle of the congregation.
4) And the _____ of Aaron the priest shall put _____ upon the altar, and lay the _____ in order upon the fire:
5) But his _______ and his _____ shall he wash in ______: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an _______ made by fire, of a sweet ______ unto the LORD.
6) And he shall ____ it on the side of the altar _________ before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his ______ round about upon the ______.
7) And if the ______ sacrifice for his offering to the LORD be of ______, then he shall bring his offering of ___________, or of young __________.
8) And he shall ______ away his crop with his _________, and cast it beside the altar on the _____ part, by the place of the ______:
9) And he shall ______ it with the ______ thereof, but shall not divide it _______: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the ______ that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by _____, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
10) And when any will offer a _____ offering unto the LORD, his offering shall be of fine ______; and he shall pour ____ upon it, and put ______________ thereon:
Manna For Today