1) And ______ and ______, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his _______, and put fire therein, and put ________ thereon, and offered ________ fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not.
2) And ______ went out _____ from the LORD, and __________ them, and they _____ before the LORD.
3) And Moses called ________ and _________, the sons of _______ the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, _______ your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.
4) And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto ________ and unto ________, his sons, Uncover not your ______, neither _____ your clothes; ____t ye die, and lest ______ come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the LORD hath ________.
5) And the LORD ______ unto Aaron, _______,
6) And that ye may put difference between _____ and _______, and between _______ and clean______;
7) And Moses spake unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto ________, his sons that were left, Take the ______ offering that __________ of the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and eat it without ________ beside the altar: for it is most holy:
8) And the _____ breast and ______ shoulder shall ye _____ in a clean place; thou, and thy sons, and thy daughters with thee: for they be thy due, and thy sons' due, which are given out of the ___________ of peace offerings of the children of Israel.
9) And Moses ________ sought the goat of the sin offering, and, _______, it was burnt: and he was angry with Eleazar and Ithamar, the sons of Aaron which were left ______, saying,
10) Behold, the _______ of it was not brought in within the _____ place: ye should _______ have eaten it in the holy place, as I commanded.
Manna For Today