1) And he shall bring it to Aaron's sons the priests: and he shall take thereout his ________ of the _______ thereof, and of the ____ thereof, with all the frankincense thereof; and the priest shall burn the ___________ of it upon the altar, to be an offering made by _____, of a sweet savour unto the LORD:
2) And if thou bring an oblation of a _______ offering baken in the oven, it shall be ____________ cakes of fine flour ________ with oil, or unleavened _________ anointed with oil.
3) Thou shalt _____ it in _______, and _____ oil thereon: it is a meat offering.
4) And thou shalt bring the meat offering that is _____ of these things unto the LORD: and when it is __________ unto the priest, he shall bring it unto the altar.
5) And that which is left of the _____ offering shall be Aaron's and his sons': it is a thing most _____ of the offerings of the LORD _____ by fire.
6) As for the _________ of the ____________, ye shall offer them unto the LORD: but they shall not be burnt on the altar for a sweet _______.
7) And every oblation of thy _______ offering shalt thou ________ with _____; neither shalt thou _______ the salt of the _________ of thy God to be lacking from thy meat offering: with all thine offerings thou shalt offer salt.
8) And if thou offer a meat offering of thy firstfruits unto the LORD, thou shalt offer for the meat offering of thy firstfruits _______ ears of _____ dried by the fire, even corn ______ out of full _____.
9) And thou shalt put ____ _____ it, and ____ frankincense thereon: it is a meat offering.
10) And the priest shall burn the _________ of it, part of the ________ corn thereof, and part of the oil thereof, with all the frankincense thereof: it is an offering made by _____ unto the LORD.
Manna For Today