1) And if his ________ be a sacrifice of ______ offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a _____ or _______, he shall offer it without ________ before the LORD.
2) And he shall ______ of the __________ of the peace offering an offering made by fire unto the LORD; the ____ that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the ________,
3) And ________ sons shall _____ it on the altar upon the burnt sacrifice, which is upon the _____ that is on the fire: it is an offering _____ by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
4) And if his offering for a sacrifice of peace offering unto the LORD be of the ______; _____ or _______, he shall ______ it without blemish.
5) And he shall ____ his hand upon the _____ of his offering, and _____ it before the __________ of the ______________: and Aaron's sons shall sprinkle the blood thereof round about upon the altar.
6) And the priest shall _____ it upon the altar: it is the _____ of the offering _____ by fire unto the LORD.
7) And if ____ offering be a _____, then he shall offer it before the _____.
8) And the ____ ________, and the fat that is upon them, which is by the _______, and the _____ above the ______, with the kidneys, it shall he take _____.
9) And the _______ shall burn them upon the altar: it is the _____ of the ________ made by fire for a sweet savour: all the ____ is the LORD's.
10) It shall be a _________ _______ for your ____________ throughout all your ___________, that ye eat neither fat nor _______.
Manna For Today