1) Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a _____ shall ____ through _________ against any of the ____________ of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them:
2) If the ______ that is ________ do sin according to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath _______, a young ________ without ________ unto the LORD for a sin offering.
3) And the priest that is ________ shall take of the bullock's ______, and bring it to the ___________ of the congregation:
4) And the priest shall dip his _______ in the blood, and ________ of the blood _______ times before the LORD, before the _____ of the _________.
5) And the priest shall put some of the blood upon the _____ of the ______ of sweet incense before the LORD, which is in the tabernacle of the congregation: and shall ______ all the blood of the bullock at the bottom of the altar of the ______ offering, which is at the _____ of the tabernacle of the congregation.
6) And if the ______ congregation of ______ sin through ________, and the thing be hid from the eyes of the _________, and they have done _________ against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which should not be done, and are _______;
7) And he shall do with the bullock as he did with the _______ for a sin offering, so shall he do with this: and the priest shall make an _________ for them, and it shall be ________ them.
8) Or if his sin, wherein he hath _______, come to his __________; he shall bring his offering, a ____ of the goats, a _____ without ________:
9) And if he bring a _____ for a ____ offering, he shall bring it a _______ without ________.
10) And he shall take away all the ____ thereof, as the fat of the _____ is taken away from the sacrifice of the ______ offerings; and the priest shall burn them _____ the altar, _________ to the offerings made by fire unto the LORD: and the _______ shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven ____.
Manna For Today