1) And if a _____ sin, and _____ the voice of _________, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not ______ it, then he shall bear his iniquity.
2) Or if he touch the ____________ of man, whatsoever uncleanness it be that a man shall be ________ withal, and it be ____ from him; when he ________ of it, then he shall be _______.
3) Or if a _____ swear, ____________ with his lips to do _____, or to do ______, whatsoever it be that a man shall pronounce with an _____, and it be hid from him; when he _______ of it, then he shall be guilty in one of these.
4) And it shall be, when he shall be _____ in one of these things, that he shall _______ that he hath sinned in that thing:
5) And if he be not _____ to bring a _____, then he shall bring for his ________, which he hath committed, two ___________, or two young _______, unto the LORD; one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering.
6) But if he be not able to bring two turtledoves, or two young pigeons, then he that sinned shall bring for his offering the _____ part of an _____ of fine _____ for a sin offering; he shall put no ____ upon it, neither shall he put any frankincense thereon: for it is a sin offering.
7) If a soul commit a trespass, and sin through ignorance, in the _____ things of the LORD; then he shall bring for his trespass unto the LORD a ram without blemish out of the flocks, with thy __________ by _______ of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary, for a trespass offering:
8) And he shall make ______ for the _____ that he hath done in the holy thing, and shall add the _____ part thereto, and give it unto the priest: and the priest shall make an atonement for him with the ____ of the trespass offering, and it shall be forgiven him.
9) And he shall bring a ____ without blemish out of the _____, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest: and the priest shall make an atonement for him ___________ his ignorance wherein he ______ and wist it not, and it shall be forgiven him.
10) It is a _________ offering: he hath certainly trespassed against the _____.
Manna For Today