1) If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and ____ unto his __________ in that which was delivered him to _____, or in __________, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath _________ his neighbour;
2) Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is _______, that he shall _______ that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath ____________ gotten, or that which was ___________ him to keep, or the lost thing which he found,
3) And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, a ____ without blemish out of the ______, with thy ___________, for a trespass offering, unto the priest:
4) Command ______ and his _____, saying, This is the law of the burnt offering: It is the burnt offering, because of the burning upon the altar all ______ unto the ________, and the fire of the altar shall be burning in it.
5) And he shall put off his ________, and put on other garments, and _______ forth the ashes without the _____ unto a ______ place.
6) This is the offering of Aaron and of his sons, which they shall offer unto the LORD in the ____ when he is anointed; the ______ part of an ephah of fine flour for a meat offering __________, ______ of it in the morning, and _____ thereof at night.
7) ______ unto Aaron and to his sons, saying, This is the ____ of the sin offering: In the place where the burnt offering is _______ shall the sin offering be killed before the LORD: it is most _____.
8) Whatsoever shall touch the ______ thereof shall be _____: and when there is __________ of the blood thereof upon any ________, thou shalt wash that whereon it was sprinkled in the holy ________.
9) But the ________ vessel wherein it is _______ shall be broken: and if it be sodden in a _______ pot, it shall be both ________, and rinsed in water.
10) And no sin offering, whereof any of the blood is brought _____ the tabernacle of the congregation to __________ _______ in the holy place, shall be ______: it shall be burnt in the fire.
Manna For Today