1) And he shall offer of it all the ____ thereof; the _____, and the fat that covereth the _________,
2) Every _____ among the _________ shall ____ thereof: it shall be eaten in the holy place: it is most _____.
3) And the priest that offereth any _______ burnt offering, even the priest shall have to ________ the _____ of the burnt _________ which he hath offered.
4) And every _____ offering, mingled with ____, and ____, shall all the sons of Aaron have, one as much as another.
5) Besides the ______, he shall offer for his offering _________ bread with the sacrifice of _____________ of his peace offerings.
6) But the _____ that _______ of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that ________ unto the LORD, having his _____________ upon him, even that soul shall be ____ off from his people.
7) And the fat of the beast that ______ of itself, and the fat of that which is _____ with beasts, may be _____ in any other use: but ye shall in no wise ____ of it.
8) His ____ hands shall bring the offerings of the LORD made by fire, the fat with the _______, it shall he bring, that the breast may be ______ for a wave offering _______ the LORD.
9) He among the sons of Aaron, that offereth the ______ of the peace __________, and the fat, shall have the ______ __________ for his part.
10) Which the LORD commanded ______ in mount ______, in the day that he commanded the _________ of Israel to offer their oblations unto the LORD, in the ____________ of Sinai.
Manna For Today