1) Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the _________, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and ____ rams, and a _______ of ____________ ______;
2) And Moses did as the LORD commanded him; and the _________ was _________ together unto the _____ of the ___________ of the congregation.
3) And Moses _______ Aaron and his sons, and _______ them with _______.
4) And he put the ____________ upon him: also he put in the breastplate the _____ and the _________.
5) And Moses brought Aaron's sons, and put ______ upon them, and _______ them with ________, and put ________ upon them; as the LORD commanded Moses.
6) And he slew it; and Moses took of the _______ of it, and put it upon the tip of Aaron's ______ ear, and upon the _______ of his right _____, and upon the great ____ of his right _____.
7) And out of the basket of ____________ bread, that was before the LORD, he took one unleavened _____, and a cake of ______ bread, and one ______, and put them on the fat, and upon the right _________:
8) And that which __________ of the ______ and of the ______ shall ye burn with fire.
9) As he _____ done this day, so the LORD ______ commanded to do, to make an __________ for you.
10) So Aaron and his _____ did all things which the LORD ___________ by the _____ of Moses.
Manna For Today