1) And it came to pass on the _______ day, that Moses _______ Aaron and his sons, and the _______ of Israel;
2) And unto the ________ of Israel thou shalt ______, saying, Take ye a ____ of the ______ for a sin offering; and a _____ and a lamb, both of the ______ year, without ________, for a burnt offering;
3) And they _________ that which Moses ___________ before the tabernacle of the congregation: and all the congregation _____ near and _______ before the LORD.
4) And Moses said unto Aaron, Go unto the ______, and offer thy sin offering, and thy burnt offering, and make an __________ for thyself, and for the _______: and offer the offering ___ the people, and make an atonement for them; as ____ LORD commanded.
5) And the ______ and the _____ he burnt with fire ________ the ______.
6) And they __________ the burnt offering unto him, with the _______ thereof, and the _____: and he burnt them upon the altar.
7) And he ________ the burnt offering, and ________ it __________ to the manner.
8) And the fat of the bullock and of the _____, the _____, and that which ________ the inwards, and the kidneys, and the _____ above the ______:
9) And Aaron ________ up his hand _______ the people, and ________ them, and came down from offering of the sin offering, and the burnt offering, and _______ offerings.
10) And there came a _____ out from before the LORD, and _________ upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat: which when all the people saw, they ________, and fell on their faces.
Manna For Today