1) And when he had _______ unto him his _______ disciples, he gave them ______ against ________ spirits, to cast them out, and to _____ all manner of _________ and all manner of ________.
2) Philip, and ____________; Thomas, and ________ the publican; ______ the son of Alphaeus, and _________, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
3) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and __________ them, saying, Go not into the way of the _________, and into any city of the __________ enter ye not:
4) And as ye go, preach, saying, The ________ of heaven is at _____.
5) And if the house be _______, let your ______ come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
6) But _______ of men: for they will deliver you up to the ________, and they will scourge you in their ___________;
7) For it is not ye that ______, but the Spirit of your _______ which speaketh in you.
8) The disciple is not above his _______, nor the servant above his ______.
9) But the very ______ of your _____ are all _________.
10) And whosoever shall give to ______ unto one of these _______ ones a cup of cold ______ only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no _____ lose his reward.
Manna For Today