1) Now when Jesus was born in __________ of _______ in the days of ______ the king, behold, there came wise ____ from the _____ to Jerusalem,
2) When Herod the _____ had ______ these things, he was _________, and all Jerusalem with him.
3) And they said unto ____, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is _________ by the _________,
4) Then Herod, when he had ________ called the wise men, _________ of them ___________ what time the star appeared.
5) When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the _____, which they saw in the _____, went before them, till it came and ______ over where the ______ child was.
6) And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with _____ his mother, and _____ down, and ___________ him: and when they had opened their treasures, they __________ unto him gifts; _____, and _____________, and myrrh.
7) When he ______, he took the young child and his mother by ______, and departed into ______:
8) Then Herod, when he saw that he was _______ of the wise men, was exceeding ______, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the _______ thereof, from ____ years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
9) In _____ was there a voice heard, ____________, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be __________, because they are not.
10) But when he heard that __________ did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: ________________, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of ________:
Manna For Today