1) Then was Jesus ____ up of the _______ into the ___________ to be ________ of the ______.
2) And when the ________ came to ____, he said, If _____ be the Son of God, command that these _______ be made ______.
3) Then the devil _______ him up into the _____ city, and setteth him on a _________ of the temple,
4) Jesus said unto him, It is ________ again, Thou ______ not ______ the Lord thy God.
5) And saith unto him, All these _______ will __ give _____, if thou wilt ____ down and worship me.
6) Then the devil ________ him, and, ________, _______ came and ___________ unto him.
7) And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in _________, which is upon the ____ coast, in the borders of ________ and ___________:
8) And Jesus, ________ by the sea of ________, saw two brethren, ______ called ______, and _______ his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
9) And his _____ went throughout all _____: and they brought unto him all _____ people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were _________, and those that had the ______; and he _______ them.
10) And there followed him great ___________ of people from Galilee, and from __________, and from Jerusalem, and from _______, and from beyond Jordan.
Manna For Today