1) And seeing the ___________, he went up into a _________: and when he was set, his __________ came unto him:
2) ________ are the _____ in _______: for theirs is the ________ of ________.
3) Blessed are the _____: for they shall ________ the ______.
4) Blessed are the _________: for they shall ________ ______
5) Blessed are ye, when men shall _______ you, and __________ you, and shall say all manner of _____ against you ________, for my sake.
6) Neither do men light a _______, and put it under a bushel, but on a ____________; and it giveth _______ unto all that are in the house.
7) But I say unto you, That whosoever is ______ with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, _____, shall be in danger of the ________: but whosoever shall say, Thou _____, shall be in danger of hell fire.
8) But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a _______ to _____ after her hath committed ________ with her already in his heart.
9) But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his _____, saving for the cause of ____________, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall ______ her that is _________ committeth adultery.
10) But I say unto you, Love your ________, bless them that ______ you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which ______________ use you, and __________ you;
Manna For Today