1) The __________ of the _______ of Jesus _______, the Son of God;
2) The ______ of one _______ in the ___________, ________ ye the way of the Lord, make his ______ _________.
3) And there went out unto him all the land of _______, and they of ___________ and were all baptized of him in the river of _______, ___________ their sins.
4) And _________, saying, There cometh one ________ than __ after ___, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and ________.
5) And immediately the _______ driveth ____ into the _________.
6) And ____________ they forsook their nets, and __________ him.
7) And they were _____________ at his _________: for he _________ them as one that had authority, and not as the ________.
8) But ________ wife's mother lay sick of a ______, and anon they tell him of ____.
9) And in the ________, rising up a great while before ____, he went out, and departed into a _________ place, and there _______.
10) But he went out, and began to ________ it much, and to blaze abroad the matter, insomuch that Jesus could no more ________ enter into the city, but was without in _______ places: and they came to him from ______ quarter.
Manna For Today