1) And again he entered into ___________ after some days; and it was _______ that he was in the house.
2) And ____________ many were _________ together, _________ that there was no room to ________ them, no, not so much as about the door: and he _________ the word unto them.
3) And when they could not come _____ unto him for the press, they __________ the _____ where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let _____ the bed wherein the sick of the _____ lay.
4) But there were ________ of the ________ sitting there, and _________ in their _______,
5) And ____________ when Jesus perceived in his _______ that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why _______ ye these _______ in your hearts?
6) But that ye may know that the ____ of man hath power on earth to _______ sins, (he saith to the _____ of the palsy,)
7) And ____________ he ______, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and __________ God, saying, We never saw it on this ________.
8) And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at _____ in his house, many __________ and ________ sat also together with Jesus and his __________: for there were many, and they _________ him.
9) And the __________ of _____ and of the __________ used to fast: and they come and say unto him, Why do the disciples of John and of the Pharisees fast, but thy disciples _____ not?
10) And he said unto them, The ________ was made for ____, and ____ man for the sabbath:
Manna For Today