1) And he entered again into the __________; and there was a ____ there which had a _________ hand.
2) And ___ ______ unto the man which had the withered hand, ______ forth.
3) And when he had _______ round about on them with ______, being ________ for the _________ of their hearts, he saith unto the man, ________ forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was _________ whole as the other.
4) But Jesus _________ himself with his __________ to the sea: and a great multitude from ________ followed him, and from ________,
5) And he ______ to his disciples, that a small _____ should wait on him because of the __________, lest they should _______ him.
6) And he _________ twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might _____ them forth to _______,
7) And if a kingdom be ________ against itself, that ________ cannot stand.
8) Because _____ said, He hath an ________ _______.
9) And ___ answered them, saying, ____ is my mother, or my _________?
10) For whosoever shall do the _____ of God, the ______ is my ________, and my sister, and _______.
Manna For Today